- 15.21: This is a sensitive radio device. Any unauthorized changes or modifications to this device that are not expressly approved by goTenna will void the device’s warranty, and might void user’s authority to operate the equipment. So don’t do it please.
- FC15.105: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- This device has been tested for RF emissions and has been deemed safe for human exposure as determined by the government’s SAR testing standards.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Important Safety Information for Data Radios:
- Your goTenna device contains a RF transceiver.
- Your device has been tested for and passed the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines for regular body-worn operation without any modification of the hardware.
- Any modification of the hardware or use of the device not in line with provided instructions may not ensure compliance with RF exposure guidelines.
- Unauthorized modifications or attachments could damage the device and also violate FCC regulations.
- Recommended Position: For best performance we recommend that the goTenna be attached in an unobstructed environment as high up as possible on your person. For example, clipping to the upper back of a backpack using the provided attachment strap is ideal.